- Très Beau Glamour: Weekly exfoliation is a must to help remove the dead skin on your body; especially for these upcoming winter months. Nay has recently come across an amazing affordable vanilla scented body scrub. The scrub is made by Avon and comes in three amazing scents. Read on for the review, info and pictures.
- Adore-a-polish: Ever wanted a dupe for Julep Maria? Well, I found one! Check out a comparison of Julep Maria and Butter London Fairy Lights.
- Blush and Beakers: Let's talk about honey, honey. Cosmetics Aficionado: False lashes have you frustrated?
- Cosmetics Aficionado shows you the perfect tool for perfect application every time.
- Mama Fashionista: Looking for a (mostly) natural lotion to keep the dry at bay as the season changes? Maybe Burt's Bees has just what you're searching for!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: If you are looking for the perfect facial scrub, then Lola's Secret Beauty Blog thinks you should look no further than Reviva Labs Microdermabrasion Pomegranate Scrub-- it's really that good!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog brightens up her complexion with Besame Cosmetics.
- Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: Coterie & butter LONDON Collaboration...Swatches
- Amber Did It!: Amber is in week three of her NFL Nail Art Series with the St. Louis Rams Nail Art
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla reveals the truth on lip plumping products.Plus she tried one that doesn't sting!
- MakeUpMom123: Halloween Spooktacular Giveaway!
- Beauty Thesis: Sharing some first impressions and swatches of the Master Class palette by Smashbox.
- Beauty Product Review: How many lip products do you have? Come check out my collection so far!
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle discovers a happy color by combining Cult Nails topcoats from The Deceptive Collection.
- Love At First Site!: The Nectalys found its way into my cosmetics as a sample - gift with some purchases I made at Avene's counter and thought to try it as I was looking for a new serum. Well as you can gather, I tried it, I loved it and once the sample finished I bought a normal size and that was the sequence of events that followed that first thought! ;)
- Lacquer Buzz: Half moon manicures are in this season. Lacquer Buzz does half moons with a twist!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: One of the new tombstone polishes from WetnWild Fantasy Makers is featured on Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom
- Passion for Polish: shows you a colorful Hard Candy cloud manicure!
- The Convenient Beauty: A Summer-farewell look with Dior Rosy Tan and Chanel Glossimer Pink Teaser
- Lisa's Nail Obsession: We are all polka-dots WITH A BOW ON TOP at Lisa's Nail Obsession!
- Spontaneous Chick: Spontaneous Chick posted an emerginC review about a cleanser that made her feel like she walked out of a spa every single time she used it.
- The Science Of Chic: Check out Carly's review of the new Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara. Will this new pretty kitty be the purrrrfect mascara or will it get the kitty cone of shame?
- Trouble-Maker On Heels: Trouble-Maker On Heels is challenging autumn colours in makeup challenge
- Jamegackie: Check out the entries for week two of the Nails Before Halloween Challenge! The
- Beauty Think Tank: Every so often, The Beauty Think Tank showcases some highlights of her personal collection, this time it's the shimmery goodness of MAC Mineralized Skinfinishes!
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a bottle of Argania 1640 Argan Oil from Lipgloss Break!
- Peace Love and Glitter: 100% all natural moisturizer that can be used on your hair, skin, and lips. And it's under $15? Say what?
- Karinea0a: Saran wrap nails for fall
Sunday, 30 September 2012
Thursday, 27 September 2012
- Week 1 (1st - 7th October) - Brown
- Week 2 - (8th - 14th) - Green
- Week 3 (15th - 21st) - Orange
- Week 4 (22nd - 28th) - Red
- Week 5 (29th - 2nd Nov) - Yellow
- - every week challenge one colour from list above and create 3 different looks - day look, evening look and creative/inspired
- - you can use only colour that you are challenging (exceptions for black and white), do not mix any other colours unless its a different tone
- - post your looks at the end of every week on Sunday so we can comment on what we have created :)
- - let us know what products you have used by posting you blog link with you looks in comments for this posts
- - have fun!
Who's in? Let's challenge those colours!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Sooo as you might noticed on my blog I went to Smashbox Event that was hosted in London (check it out here) and we have been given few freebie and products which I couldn't wait to try out.
I got little Full Exposure Mascara and was looking forward to try it out. I never get too excited about mascaras as they never work for me they way I would like them to. First of all my eyelashes are thin.....I can never get the thickness I want, but they are quite long....yay....well not really - they are soo bright at the end that you can barley see them.
Here we go.....when I opened Full Exposure Mascara I was surprised as the size of brush was quite huge and long comparing to the one I normally use....I thought 'Oh great that will be a challenge' but actually it wasn't.....I have never ever applied mascara that quickly, no lumps, no stickiness ermmm was actually perfect.
It made my lashes look soo long! It didn't make them thicker but I could finally see how long my lashes are.
I have to say I really like this brush a lot and I think I might have found my fav mascara so far :)
Look at this brush!
Before and after :)
It smells amazing, I could smell a little bit of it's essence even before I unwrapped packing paper, bath with it was amazing - orange blossom definitely help you relax. If you have a chance to try one of those lovely shower gels from Sephora - definitely try this one! You will love it :)
Well the fact that it has really nice and thick consistence and hydrates your hands immediately that is one great part.....but the smell is soooo yummmyy....MINT AND RASPBERRY....
I know some will say it's a weird combination but it reminds me some kind of chewing gum from childhood and it's soo nice I can't stop smelling it (probably went crazy here) It's noms noms hand cream :)
And it really hydrates my hands! Can't get over it :)
Monday, 24 September 2012
Sunday, 23 September 2012
Glitter.Gloss.Garbage. : Lush Emotional Brilliance Left Glitter.Gloss.Garbage Underwhelmed
Polarbelle: Polarbelle wants you to enter to win a set of four beautiful Orly nail polishes.
Girl Gloss: Girl Gloss looks at How to Apply Foundation with tips and tricks for perfect makeup
Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: Nanacoco Crystal HD Polish...A BSS find not to be overlooked
Perilously Pale: Don't let the word glitter scare you! The Rouge Bunny Rouge Fire Drops Loose Glitter Pigments are softly shimmering dimensional eyeshadows anyone can love! Perilously Pale shows us swatches of all the shades.
Jamegackie: Ready For Halloween Nails? Check out these Nightmare Before Christmas inspired nails!
The Convenient Beauty: The Convenient Beauty is loving the unique color turn-out of Burberry Devon Sunset lipstick
The Beauty Think Tank: The Beauty Think Tank gives you the lowdown on September's Birchbox, complete with witty commentary.
Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom showcases the bright green neon of Color Club Limelight
Beauty Info Zone: Butter London polishes have something for everyone with their new Fall/Winter collection. Come pick your favorite
.Love My Nails: Check out my awesomely cute manicure for the third week of the Girly Girl Challenge, It's really awesome.
A Little Polish: Don't want the summer to end? Check out Stephanie's Leafy Green Mani before it's too late!
TheFabZilla: It's the great battle of the gel eyeliners at TheFabZilla. See which won between INGLOT 77 Matte and MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.
Blush and Beakers: Among the frenzy of New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 this beauty blogger got to cover backstage at Timo Weiland.
Lisa's Nail Obsession: Delicate and elegant girly girl nail art.
Lacquer Buzz: Are you ready to embark on a nail art journey around the world? Lacquer Buzz takes you to the most exotic destinations. Next stop: Spain!
Trouble-MAker on Heels: No7 Skin Illuminator made Troublemakeronheels' skin radiant and healthy looking
The Beauty Specialist!: Ray participated for the first time in an eye make-up contest & wants your opinion regarding her looks.
Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Lola's Secret Beauty Blog recently made the fantastic discovery that Ken Downing's mythologized Le Métier de Beauté Lip Creme Lip Gloss in Purple Haze is still available- what an extraordinary coup!
Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Liesl loves silver holos. Find out Why Butter London Dodgy Barnett is her favorite.
osmetics Aficionado: Did Buxom's Big & Healthy Lip Cream in White Russian give Cosmetics Aficionado big and healthy lips? Find out!
Passion for Polish: Leopard print nails, anyone? Check out Passion for Polish's tutorial!
Bliss Works Beauty: Fun & funky manis, reviews of beauty products, & coupon codes to save you $$$.
Midnight Manicures: Midnight Manicures shares with you the do's and don'ts when it comes to Essie's no place like chrome polish.
Crows' Feet, Cupcakes, and Cellulite: Anastasia Kisses On My List (Vol. 2) HydraFull gloss set passes Crows' Feet, Cupcakes, and Cellulite's "Gloss Greatness" test with flying colors!
Peace Love and Glitter: YoHave you ever been curious about the waxing? You know, the process of ripping the hair out of your skin? It sounds scary, but it's really not (and your hair stays gone for a lot longer than shaving!). This is a simple explanation of how the process works and what you can expect from it.
Très Beau Glamour: Looking to find a way to pamper your feet without spending a ton of money? Want your own personal foot spa? With three items you can create the perfect spa treatment for your feet. Check out Nay's review on the Avon's Foot Works in Cherry Ice.
Beauty Fiends: Julia at Beauty Fiends has the limited edition Dita Von Teese Classics collection beauty box and shadows from ArtDeco!
Beauty Thesis: A re-creation of Erica Dixon's makeup from the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta reunion show.
Beauty Product Review: e.l.f. is getting Villainous with their new Limited Edition Disney Villains Palette. Come check it out!
Thursday, 20 September 2012
This is how it came out at the end:
Monday, 17 September 2012
The Liebster award is for bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers and recognizes them for their hard work – which made me feel very happy as I only have started my blog and trying to put it out there and share with others. I’m really chuffed by it!
2. What do you like most about blogging? – that I can write what I think……we all like different things and we have similar passions but its great that we can share it between each other plus through blogs you can find out soo many news and tips, its awesome
3. Do you have any other blogs or websites? – this is my only and first blog, I have twitter account and fb page too
4. How often do you post? – I am trying ot post once a week, been soo busy at work that it’s hard ot find a time but as soon as I can I just blog, hoping I can do it more often J
5. What is your favorite nail polish? – I love ModelsOwn, I thinks its all the colours, Raspberry Crush is my fav oen.
6. What's your favorite base and top coat? – I like Sally Hansen, helped me grown my nails too and I just got use to it. I really want to try top coat with matt finish…..any recommendations?
7. Do you use a nail treatment, if so what kind? – I actually don’t use nail treatment, my nails are very strong and even tho I know I should, I just don’t L Need to get into routine!!!
8. Where do you buy your nail polish? – online, where I can see any sale or promo I buy it….boots and superdrug too! If I see colour I like I can’t say no!!!
9. How many bottles of polish do your currently own? – probably around 100 and growing haha
10. What's your favorite nail design? – ombre and mixing few different colour with tootpick – it creates really cool designs
11. Do you have any other hobbies? – cooking and photography although both beginner too J